What is Blepharoplasty?
Our blepharoplasty in Turkey offers natural-looking results that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!Blepharoplasty is a procedure that improves both aesthetic and medical issues with the eyelids. Sagging may occur on the eyelids due to aging and gravity. The aesthetic method, also known as eyelid surgery, corrects drooping or sagging eyelids. Excess fat tissue is removed and the area around the eyes is tightened to achieve a young and dynamic look.
Overview of Blepharoplasty in Istanbul
Get In Contact With Us
Want to know more about the price and options for blepharoplasty Turkey? Contact us today for a free consultation!
Types of Blepharoplasty
Are you looking for a cost-effective solution to aging? Our eyelid surgery in Turkey more than meets your expectations!Blepharoplasty is divided into upper and lower eyelid surgery. The most suitable treatment method for you is determined during the examination, and both procedures can be applied according to your needs. Eyelid surgery can also be performed together with other facial rejuvenation cosmetic procedures such as facelift, neck lift, brow lift, and forehead lift.
Am I a suitable candidate for Blepharoplasty?
Considering a blepharoplasty surgery in Istanbul? Our aesthetic clinic offers exceptional care and attention to detail to ensure the best possible results!As the skin with elastic structure ages, sagging may occur. Sagging eyelids may occur due to aging and the effect of gravity. The drooping eyelid skin can obstruct vision. In such cases, eyelid surgery is performed. Healthy individuals over the age of 18 can undergo blepharoplasty. If you have the following symptoms, you may be a good candidate for blepharoplasty:
- If there is sagging and wrinkles around the eyes,
- If you have droopy eyelids,
- If you are experiencing vision problems due to sagging skin,
- If you have tired-looking eyes,
- If you have under-eye bags,
- If you want to achieve a youthful look, you can have eyelid surgery.
Is Eyelid Surgery Permanent?
How Long Is The Blepharoplasty Recovery?
Eyelid Aesthetics is performed under general anesthesia, so the patient does not feel anything during the operation. After the surgery, bruising, bleeding, and swelling may occur around the eyes. These are common side effects. Dry eyes may persist for up to 2 weeks. If side effects last longer than usual, you should inform your doctor. Recovering from blepharoplasty for, it is important to follow the advice of the blepharoplasty surgeon and take good care of yourself.
Don't Worry, Here’s What You Want To Know About Blepharoplasty
Looking for a trusted and experienced clinic for your blepharoplasty in Istanbul? Our team of experts is here to help!
I have sagging on my eyelids for a long time, but I'm afraid of surgery. Is eyelid surgery risky?
Eyelid aesthetics does not have a serious risk. It only has the common side effects that occur in any surgery such as bruising and slight bleeding after the operation. However, don’t worry; Dr. Hasan Duygulu is a highly successful specialist in eyelid aesthetics. He will professionally improve the sagging on your eyelids.
I'm 32 years old and I don't consider myself as aged yet, but my eyelids are drooping. It affects my psychology. Is there an age range for eyelid aesthetic surgery?
For eyelid aesthetic surgery, the person must be healthy and their eye structure must have matured. It is often one of the cosmetic procedures preferred by people over the age of 35. However, if there are sagging and discomfort around the eyes, it can be applied to individuals over 18 years of age.
Do I have to change my ID/passport/driver's license photo after Blepharoplasty?
You don’t have to change the photos on your documents after Blepharoplasty. The procedure doesn’t cause any significant changes to your facial structure, it just gives your eyes a more youthful appearance.
I am 40 years old and I'm planning to have eyelid surgery. How long do the effects of eyelid surgery last?
Eyelid surgery involves removing excess fat and skin that cause drooping, resulting in a more youthful appearance. The effects of the surgery can last up to 10 years in a healthy body. When the aesthetic effect begins to fade, the procedure can be repeated.
There is no drooping on my eyelid that bothers me. However, my under-eye bags are bothering me.
Lower eyelid surgery is performed to improve under-eye bags. This way, you can get rid of the appearance that bothers you without interfering with the upper eyelid.
I have sagging eyelids and neck. Which aesthetic method would be suitable for me?
For the sagging in your eyelids and neck, our recommendation would be blepharoplasty and neck lift procedures. Blepharoplasty is performed to improve sagging in the eye area, while neck lift addresses deformities in the neck area. With these procedures, you can achieve the desired appearance.
Blepharoplasty Before And After
Things to consider before Blepharoplasty
- Dr. Hasan Duygulu determines the appropriate eyelid surgery method during the examination.
- Routine control tests are performed to ensure the operation goes smoothly.
- A photo of the eye structure is taken.
- At least 1 week before the surgery, the use of blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, herbal teas, and herbal products should be stopped.
- If there are regularly taken medications such as blood pressure medications or antidepressants, the doctor must be informed.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption should be stopped for at least 3 weeks before the surgery.
- For general anesthesia, the patient should come to the surgery in a fasting state.
- Skin care is important. The skin should not come into contact with any chemical products. No makeup should be applied before the procedure.
Things to consider after Blepharoplasty
- To achieve successful results, smoking and alcohol consumption should be avoided for at least a month after the surgery. Medications should be taken under the control of a doctor.
- Bleeding, bruising, and swelling may occur around the eyes. These side effects are not dangerous.
- You can apply the eye drops and ointment your doctor gave you to your eyelids.
- It is not recommended to drive a car until full recovery.
- To minimize swelling and pain, you should keep your head elevated.
- To protect the eyes from the sun, wear sunglasses. Sunscreen should be used regularly.
- Swimming and strenuous exercise should be avoided for a while.
- Eating a balanced diet and drinking plenty of fluids is recommended for healthy skin.
Steps of Blepharoplasty
General anesthesia is applied. The patient does not feel any pain or discomfort during the procedure.
The Incision Procedure
The incision is made either at the base of the eyelashes or in the crease of the eyelid.
Excess muscle and fat tissue are removed.
After sufficient tension is achieved, the incisions are closed with stitches.
Blepharoplasty Cost Turkey
Considering a eyelid surgery? Our aesthetic clinic in Turkey offers top-notch treatment at a competitive price!The cost of blepharoplasty varies depending on the country where the surgery will be performed, the details of the procedure, and the expertise of the doctor. In Turkey, eyelid surgery prices are more affordable compared to the world. On average, eyelid surgery prices in Turkey are around $2000. You can contact us for detailed price information.
|Cost||2000$ - 3500$||5000€ - 6000€||4000$ - 6000$|
Get In Contact With Us
The Procedure for a
Blepharoplasty at Hasan Duygulu
Blepharoplasty What Our Patients Think?
Blepharoplasty What Our Patients Think?
Hello, how can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
With aging, there is a sagging of the skin of the upper eyelids and a build-up on the eyelashes. Even this sagging skin can begin to close the field of vision. At the same time, a hernia in the adipose tissues can cause the appearance of fullness. If it is on the lower eyelids, there is again an appearance of sagging skin and bagging with it. Sagging, bag formations, wrinkles that begin in and around the eyelid since the early thirties can lead to both aesthetically undesirable images, and all these changes that increase over the years can make it difficult to open the eye, causing headaches.
The eye area is the first place where signs of aging that occur as a natural process in our body can be observed. The eye area is the area that attracts the most attention on the human face and therefore the change can be observed most clearly.Signs of eyelid aging; sagging, discoloration, eyelid bags and tired low appearance.