Facelift in Turkey
What is Face Lift?
Our facelift in Turkey offers natural-looking results that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!
Face lifting surgery is a surgical operation performed by expert physicians in accordance with medical necessity and aesthetic desires. Also known as rhytidectomy, face lifting is performed to combat the sagging, wrinkles, and fine lines that occur on the skin over the years. The deformed face is restored to its former vibrant state through lifting procedures.
In cases where skincare is insufficient, face lifting is a long-lasting and permanent solution. The effects of the procedure can last up to 10 years in a body that is integrated with a healthy lifestyle. The surgery can be performed at regular intervals under the doctor’s control as long as there are no health problems and the patient requests it. This aesthetic method is commonly preferred by individuals over 40 years old.
Overview of Facelift Surgery in Turkey
Get In Contact With Us
Want to know more about the price and options for facelift surgery in Turkey? Contact us today for a free consultation!
Types Of Face Lifts
Looking for a trusted and experienced clinic for your facelift in Istanbul? Our team of experts is here to help!Developing technology and medical innovations offer many different alternatives to face lifting procedures. Face lifting procedures are mainly divided into surgical and non-surgical methods.
Your facial structure will be analyzed in depth by Dr. Hasan Duygulu, and the most suitable treatment method for you will be determined according to your requests.
What is the Recovery Process of Facelift Surgery?
If the facelift surgery is performed in accordance with the needs of the patient, good results can be obtained from the facelift surgery. One of the important points here is to determine the most suitable one among the facial surgery types for the patient’s needs. From the 2nd day after the operation, the patient can stand up and do his/her daily tasks.
Am I a Candidate for a Face Lift Procedure?
If you have deformations on your face, you may be a suitable candidate for a face lift. Face lift can be applied to men and women who have wrinkles and sagging problems in the face and neck area. Face lift surgery is generally applied to patients over 40 years of age. However, in some cases, these surgeries can also be applied to younger patients.
Don't Worry, Here’s What You Want To Know About Face Lift
Considering a facelift in Istanbul? Our aesthetic clinic offers exceptional care and attention to detail to ensure the best possible results!
Is there a certain age range for a facelift procedure? I am 45 years old and I have signs of aging around my eyes.
Anyone over the age of 18 can have a facelift aesthetic, but it is commonly preferred by people between the ages of 40 and 60. If you are unhappy with the appearance around your eyes, we can recommend a mid-face lift aesthetic procedure for you.
I want to have a facelift aesthetic procedure. I'm not sure about its permanence. Additionally, the possibility of scarring concerns me.
Facelift is one of the most long-lasting aesthetic nowadays. It can maintain its vitality for up to 10 years. Since the surgery is performed with the aesthetic stitch method, there is no visible scar.
Do I have to change my ID/passport/driver's license photo after the facelift surgery? Will my coworkers be able to tell that I had aesthetic surgery?
Facelift surgery does not lead to a radical change in the face. Therefore, you do not have to change the photos on your documents. If your coworkers are not very observant, they may not notice the aesthetic surgery.
Face Lift Before And After
What Should Be Done Before Face Lift Surgery?
- Doctor selection is a very important issue. While doing your research, you should examine the before and after sections of the surgeries that the doctor has performed before.
- The preparation process for the surgery is important for the procedure to go smoothly.
- During the surgery process, you should follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and completely.
- You should know that the facelift procedure will affect approximately one month of your time.
- To achieve the desired result, you should show clear photos to your doctor and express your wishes clearly.
- Routine tests are performed before surgery to check blood and hormone levels.
- It is important to pay attention to your eating and drinking habits before surgery. Consumption of heavily spiced foods and herbal teas should be stopped at least one week before the surgery. Drugs such as aspirin and vitamin E, which increase the risk of bleeding, should not be used.
- Cigarette and alcohol use should be stopped at least 3 weeks before the surgery.
What Should Be Done After Face Lift Surgery?
- It is recommended to use a neck brace in the first few days after the procedure. The neck brace helps to minimize bruising and swelling. Keeping your head elevated can also help reduce swelling.
- You should avoid activities that will strain your body. Until you are fully healed, avoid lifting heavy weights and engaging in strenuous sports activities.
- To speed up the recovery process after surgery, alcohol and cigarette consumption should also be stopped. Smoking in particular slows down the healing process.
- As much as possible, avoid exposure to the sun. Use sunscreen and wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- You can take a shower after the stitches and bandages have been removed. There is no problem with applying makeup after taking a shower.
- Swelling, bruising, and edema can be treated with pain relievers and ice packs.
- You can speed up the recovery process by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
- You should eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water regularly.
- It is recommended that those who use hair dye wait at least one month after the surgery to apply it.
Steps of Facelift
During the examination, facial features are analyzed in detail.
General anesthesia is applied to prevent the patient from feeling any pain.
The Incision Procedure
During the procedure, a small incision is made that starts in front of the ear, goes along the hairline, and extends behind the ear.
The sagging tissues are lifted and placed back in their healthy position on the face by manipulating the subcutaneous connective tissues. Any excess skin is removed during the operation.
After the lifting procedure is completed, small stitches are made and the surgery is finished.
Cost of Facelift Turkey
Considering a facelift? Our aesthetic clinic in Turkey offers top-notch treatment at a competitive price!
Face Lift Turkey price is around $6,000 on average. Facelift surgery prices vary depending on the details of the procedure, the location, the materials used, and the expertise of the doctor. To get detailed pricing information for facelift, the structure of the skin should first be examined. In the consultations, the details of the operation are determined based on the person’s desires and needs, and a pricing is offered accordingly.
|Cost||5000$ - 7000$||6.000£- 7.000£||8,000$ - 15.000$|
Get In Contact With Us
The Procedure for a
Face Lift at Hasan Duygulu
Facelift What Our Patients Think?
Facelift What Our Patients Think?
Hello, how can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions About Facelift Istanbul
Patients with sagging face and neck, but men and women whose skin maintains good elasticity.
Patients whose face and skin have retained their flexibility, but who have sagging cheeks and skin.
The most suitable patient profile for brow lift surgery is sagging of the skin in the upper part of the face and patients whose eyes appear unconscious and old, due to sagging, facelift operation can be applied.
The duration of a facelift procedure varies depending on the technique used, the scope of the surgery, and any additional surgeries performed in conjunction with the facelift operation.
Facelift recovery depends on several factors, such as the patient’s age, health, and the extent of the procedure. However, it may take several weeks to several months for the full results to be visible and for the incision scars to fully fade. It’s essential to follow your surgeon’s post-operative instructions carefully for optimal healing.
Facelift procedures are performed by professional plastic surgeons specialized in aesthetic surgery. The choice of the doctor is crucial for the success and longevity of the aesthetic results.
The incisions that are used in face-lift surgery are not visible from the outside, as they remain behind the ear or in the scalp. The incision part in front of the ear may only be visible a little at first, but then it goes down to a level that cannot be seen.
Don’t undervalue the impact of aesthetic procedures on your self-confidence. You can get the look you want without much trouble if you go for beauty treatments.Discomfort with one’s skin can be a sensitive topic for some. The appearance of wrinkles and creases on the skin can be demoralizing. Treatments for facial aesthetics can boost confidence and self-esteem considerably.