Fox Eyes Turkey
Dr. Hasan Duygulu, who offers the fox eyes procedure according to the structure of the skin, promises you an attractive and sparkling gaze. The team at his private clinic aims for the unconditional satisfaction and happiness of patients, listens to your desires, and determines the most suitable eyelid fox eyes surgery Turkey method for you.
What is Fox Eyes Surgery?
Our fox eyes in Turkey offers natural-looking results that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!
Fox Eyes is a safe surgical procedure performed to give effective and youthful appearance to the eyes. After the procedure, wrinkles and lines around the eyes completely disappear. The effect of the aesthetic is long-lasting. It is a definitive method for permanent and natural-looking eyes. There is no change in vision after the application, as only the eyelid is reshaped.
Fox Eyes, which is becoming more and more popular among the types of eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), is one of the facial rejuvenation procedures performed to make the eyes more attractive. By making a small incision on the outside of the eye, a foxy-looking gaze is achieved. There is no drastic change in the structure of the face. After the procedure, you will have an attractive, cunning (foxy) gaze. Anyone over the age of 18 can have fox eye surgery for attractive looks. It is also a popular choice for people with low eyebrows, small eyes, and those who want to get rid of tired expressions in their eyes. The most important part of the procedure is whether your facial features are compatible with the fox eye look.
Overview of Fox Eye Surgery Turkey
Get In Contact With Us
Want to know more about the price and options for fox eyes Turkey? Contact us today for a free consultation!
Fox Eyes Surgery Before And After
Expert Dr. Hasan Duygulu guarantees you success in aesthetic operations. To alleviate your concerns, you can read about the procedures performed by our doctor and the satisfied comments of his patients.
What Should Be Done Before Fox Eyes Surgery?
- Firstly, it is recommended to examine the details of the fox eyes aesthetic procedure.
- The selection of a doctor is important for a successful and flawless surgery process. Dr. Hasan Duygulu and his team manage the surgery process with high standards of professionalism.
- Obtaining the fox eye appearance depends primarily on the patient’s preferences, but during the examination, the doctor checks whether the look is suitable for the patient’s facial type.
- If there is any medication used before the surgery, the doctor must be informed.
- Since anesthesia will be performed, the patient should come to the surgery on an empty stomach.
- Smoking and alcohol should not be used at least 3 weeks before the surgery.
- Before the procedure, routine tests are performed for blood values and hormone levels for control purposes.
- The skin should be kept clean before the procedure, and no chemical or makeup product should be used.
What Should Be Done After Fox Eyes Surgery?
- It is highly important to follow the post-operative guidelines for the recovery process.
- As the surgery is performed under local anesthesia, there won’t be any difficulties or pain. One can continue with their daily routine after resting for a day.
- Patients with sensitive skin may experience slight redness and small bruises on their faces after the procedure. The side effects will heal on their own within a few days and are not dangerous.
- The stitches used in the Fox eyes aesthetic procedure will dissolve by themselves, so there is no need to remove them. The remaining stitches can be easily removed under the doctor’s control, and there will be no stitch marks.
- The head should be kept elevated during the first few days. It is recommended to use two pillows while sleeping in a supine position.
- One can take a shower two days after the surgery, and it is recommended to use baby shampoo.
- One should take a break from any activities or exercises that strain the body.
- Activities that strain the eyes should be avoided after the procedure. One should avoid looking at a computer, phone, or TV screen for extended periods.
- One should be careful with using makeup products. No makeup should be used until the eye area is completely healed.
- Contact lenses should not be used until the eyes are fully healed, which can take a few weeks.
- Complete recovery occurs within a month after surgery, but it may take up to two weeks for some patients. To speed up the healing process, one should eat healthily and drink plenty of water.
- Alcohol and smoking should be avoided until full recovery.
Fox Eyes Before & After Gallery
Are you curious about the before-after results of a fox eyes surgery Turkey? Check out our photo gallery and see the difference for yourself!
Steps of Fox Eyes Turkey
During the examination, facial features and eye structure are carefully examined. Markings are made around the eye area.
Local anesthesia is used to numb the area so that the patient does not feel pain. General anesthesia may also be preferred depending on the situation.
The Incision Procedure
After anesthesia, a small incision is made on the outer part of the eye. The parts located on the edge of the eye are pulled upward through special surgical threads.
After the lifting process is completed, small stitches are made and the surgery ends.
Cost of Fox Eyes Turkey
Considering a fox eyes istanbul? Our aesthetic clinic in Turkey offers top-notch treatment at a competitive price!
The prices for fox eyes can vary depending on the region.Fox eye surgery turkey price, the prices are around 1500-4000 dollars. The price of fox eyes aesthetic is determined by the center where the procedure is performed, the expertise of the doctor, and the materials used. The details of the aesthetics are tailored to the patient’s needs. For a detailed pricing, contact Dr. Hasan Duygulu and his team, who provide natural-looking fox eye aesthetic results to patients from all around the world.
|Fox Eyes||Turkey||United Kingdom||USA|
|Cost||1.500$- 4000$||4.500£ - 7.500£||10.000$ - 30.000$|
Get In Contact With Us
Don't Worry, Here’s What You Want To Know About Fox Eyes Turkey
Looking for a trusted and experienced clinic for your fox eyes in Istanbul? Our team of experts is here to help!
Who can have the Fox Eyes aesthetic procedure? Is it suitable for me?
Will I have Bella Hadid's eyes after the aesthetic? I don't want overly tense-looking eyes.
What is the difference between Fox Eyes and Eyelid Aesthetic? Which one should I choose?
I want to have Fox Eyes lift surgery, but I'm afraid of the operation. Should I be worried?
I have concerns about the permanence of Fox Eyes aesthetics. How long does the effect of the procedure last?
Do I have to change my ID/passport/driver's license photo after Fox Eyes surgery?
The Procedure for a
Fox Eyes at Hasan Duygulu
Fox Eyes What Our Patients Think?
Fox Eyes What Our Patients Think?
Hello, how can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Fox eye lift is a painless procedure. The surgery, performed under anesthesia, has a fast healing time. Full recovery is achieved within about 2 weeks after the surgery.
Blepharoplasty can also be preferred as an alternative to fox eye surgery.
The cost of fox eyes in Turkey ranges from $1,500 to $4,000. The exact price will depend on a number of factors, including the clinic or surgeon you choose, the materials used, and the complexity of the procedure.