Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Turkey
What is a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Filler)?
Our non surgical rhinoplasty in Turkey offers natural-looking results that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!Non-surgical rhinoplasty, also known as nose filler, is a procedure that improves the appearance of the nose using dermal fillers. It is performed to achieve a symmetrical nose appearance. The nose is reshaped using dermal filler substances, which are injected beneath the skin. This method is an alternative for individuals who do not wish to undergo surgery. It does not cause a drastic change in the nasal structure and is a temporary procedure that can be repeated if desired.
Overview of Nose Filler
Get In Contact With Us
Am I a Suitable Candidate for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Considering a non surgical rhinoplasty in Istanbul? Our aesthetic clinic offers exceptional care and attention to detail to ensure the best possible results!Non-surgical rhinoplasty is performed on healthy individuals over the age of 18 who desire changes in their nasal structure. Nose filler is used for the following reasons:
- Mild drooping of the nasal tip
- High nasal bridge
- Nasal hump or bump
- To achieve a symmetrical nose appearance
How Painful is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Permanent?
Bichectomy Before & After Gallery
Don't Worry, Here’s What You Want To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Looking for a trusted and experienced clinic for your non surgical rhinoplasty surgery in Turkey? Our team of experts is here to help!
I want to have a nose aesthetic surgery, but I am undecided about the method.
I want my nose to appear symmetrical, but I have concerns.
Can non-surgical rhinoplasty narrow your nose?
I have a slight protrusion on my nose. I don't want to have surgery for this. Do you have any advice?
I want to have fillers in my nose, I am 19 years old. Am I a suitable candidate for nose filler?
Do I need to change my identity photo after non-surgical rhinoplasty? I don't want my environment to know that I had aesthetics.
Nose Fillers Before and After
Things to consider before Nose Filler
- During the physical examination, the patient’s requests are listened to and the aesthetic procedures needed for the nose are determined. Routine blood and hormone tests are performed for control purposes.
- In order for the procedure to be more long-lasting, the use of blood thinning medication should be discontinued one week before the procedure.
- If there is a medication that needs to be taken regularly, the doctor should be informed.
- Sunscreen should be used regularly.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption should be stopped at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Before the procedure, the skin should be kept clean and no chemical products should come into contact with the face.
Things to consider after Nose Filler
- For a healthy and fast recovery, smoking and alcohol should be avoided for at least 1 month after the procedure.
- Medications should be used under doctor’s supervision.
- Swelling and bruising in the nasal area may occur for up to 2 weeks after the procedure. It is a common side effect. Cold compress and pain relievers can be used for healing.
- Activities that will strain the body should be avoided for approximately 2 weeks.
- Chemical and cosmetic products should not be applied to the face until healing is achieved.
- There will be sensitivity on the skin after the procedure. The head should be kept elevated to ensure the safety of the nose.
- During the recovery process, a balanced diet should be maintained, and plenty of fluids should be consumed.
Steps of Nose Filler
The area is numbed with local anesthesia.
The Incision Procedure
A filler called hyaluronic acid is injected into the nose.
The filler integrates with the nose and provides an aesthetic appearance on the skin.
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Cost Turkey
Considering a non surgical rhinoplasty? Our non surgical rhinoplasty clinic in Turkey offers top-notch treatment at a competitive price!
|Nose Filler||Turkey||United Kingdom||USA|
|Cost||2000$ - 3000$||4000€ - 5000€||3500$ - 5000$|
Get In Contact With Us
The Procedure for a
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty at Hasan Duygulu
Nose Filler What Our Patients Think?
Facelift What Our Patients Think?
Hello, how can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
The goal of non-surgical rhinoplasty is to reshape a person’s nose without cutting or removing tissue; it cannot improve breathing problems or correct internal defects such as septal deviation.
There are different dermal fillers that the surgeon can use to perform non-surgical rhinoplasty. Most commonly, hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm are used. If fillers are accidentally injected in the wrong place, they can dissolve.