Rhinoplasty in Turkey
Dr. Hasan Duygulu, one of the turkey rhinoplasty surgeons, promises you a youthful appearance with rhinoplasty surgeries suitable for your facial structure. His team in his private clinic listens to your requests and determines the most suitable rhinoplasty surgery method for you, aiming for unconditional patient satisfaction and happiness.
With more than 15 years of experience, Hasan Duygulu, a rhinoplasty doctor in Turkey, and his talented team have successfully performed more than 6000 rhinoplasty procedures. Expert teams that you can reach at any time of the day open the doors to a professional experience. Your personal patient coordinator ensures that routine checks and examinations are closely monitored.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Our rhinoplasty in Turkey offers natural-looking results that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!Rhinoplasty is a cosmetic procedure performed to correct the aesthetic appearance of the face, reshape, and improve the nose. It is also known as nose reshaping (reconstruction). Nose aesthetics is one of the commonly performed plastic surgery methods nowadays.
Rhinoplasty Turkey Aesthetic Clinic Istanbul
Are you thinking of having Rhinoplasty in Istanbul, Turkey. Discover the Rhinoplasty recovery time!
Get In Contact With Us
What Are Types of Rhinoplasty?
Considering a ıstanbul rhinoplasty? Our aesthetic clinic offers exceptional care and attention to detail to ensure the best possible results!
Rhinoplasty surgery is performed in two different ways: open and closed. Open rhinoplasty is performed for more comprehensive procedures, such as addressing bone and cartilage disorders. An incision is made between and inside the nostrils. On the other hand, closed rhinoplasty is preferred for minor nose procedures. Incisions are made only inside the nose.
Rhinoplasty significantly enhances the appearance of the face by providing an aesthetic look. Various aesthetic procedures can be performed on the nose to address several factors. The types of nose aesthetics can be summarized as follows:
Rhinoplasty Before and After
Are you curious about the before-after results of a rhinoplasty Turkey? Check out our photo gallery and see the difference for yourself!
Don't Worry, Here’s What You Want To Know About Rhinoplasty in Istanbul Turkey
Looking for a trusted and experienced clinic for your rhinoplasty surgery in Turkey? Our team of experts is here to help!
I'm having difficulty breathing, but I'm happy with the structure of my nose. Will rhinoplasty permanently change my face?
I have had a previous rhinoplasty, and I'm not satisfied with the results. Would a second rhinoplasty be risky for me?
I'm generally satisfied with the appearance of my nose, but I don't like the tip of my nose. What should I do?
Can I remove the splint myself after the surgery? I live abroad, and it may not be possible for me to come back for the removal of the splint.
I want to have rhinoplasty, but I have concerns about its permanence. Will there be any scars?
I have a slight deviation in my nose. Do I need nose surgery, or is filler enough?
Rhinoplasty Turkey Before And After
Things to consider before Rhinoplasty
- During the physical examination, the patient’s requests are listened to, and the aesthetic procedures needed for the nose are determined.
- Before the surgery, the medical history is reviewed, and routine blood and hormone tests are conducted.
- At least one week before the surgery, the use of blood-thinning medications should be discontinued. If there is a regularly taken medication, the doctor should be informed.
- Rhinoplasty is not performed during the menstrual period. The surgery date should be determined accordingly.
- Regular use of sunscreen is recommended.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption should be discontinued at least 3 weeks before the surgery.
- Since general anesthesia will be administered, the patient should come to the surgery with an empty stomach.
- Prior to the procedure, the skin should be kept clean, and no chemical or makeup products should be used.
- Since anesthesia will be administered, the patient should come to the surgery with an empty stomach; eating should be stopped at least 6 hours before the surgery.
Things to consider after Rhinoplasty
- To ensure a healthy recovery process, smoking and alcohol consumption should be avoided for at least 1 month after the surgery.
- Medications such as blood thinners should be taken under the supervision of a doctor.
- Swelling and bruising around the nose can occur for up to 3 weeks after the surgery. It is a common occurrence and not a cause for concern. An ice pack can be used to reduce swelling.
- Until complete healing occurs, activities that strain the body should be avoided.
- Chemical and cosmetic products should not come into contact with the skin.
- The permanent result of rhinoplasty becomes evident between 6-12 months.
- There may be sensitivity in the nose area after the surgery. The head should be kept elevated to ensure the safety of the nose.
- To promote a healthy recovery process, a balanced diet and ample fluid intake are recommended.
Steps of Rhinoplasty
Anesthesia is administered during the surgery to ensure that no pain or discomfort is felt.
The Incision Procedure
Small incisions are made either between or inside the nostrils, according to the needs.
Reshaping the Nose
Bone and cartilage are removed or added to reshape the nose.
Cartilage, skin, and tissue are used to cover and stitch the nose. A splint is placed to immobilize and aid in the healing of the nose. The splint can be removed after one week.
How Can I Choose The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Turkey?
You can choose the best rhinoplasty surgeon Turkey by researching the doctor’s success rates, his competence in the types of aesthetics he does, his certificates and his relationship with the patient.
Rhinoplasty Cost Turkey
Considering a rhinoplasty in Turkey? Our rhinoplasty clinic in Turkey offers top-notch treatment at a competitive price!
The rhinoplasty cost varies depending on the country, hospital, clinic, specific details of the surgery, and the expertise of the surgeon. In Turkey, average cost of rhinoplasty in turkey is around $10,000. For a detailed pricing of nose aesthetics, you can contact expert Dr. Hasan Duygulu and his team.
|Cost||6000$ - 10000$||20000$||20000$||27000$|
Get In Contact With Us
The Procedure for a
Rhinoplasty at Hasan Duygulu
Rhinoplasty Turkey Reviews
Facelift What Our Patients Think?
Hello, how can I help you?
FAQ About Rhinoplasty Turkey
Rhinoplasty recovery typically takes around 1 to 2 weeks for most of the initial healing, but complete resolution of swelling and final results may take up to a year.
Dr. Hasan Duygulu is indeed one of the best rhinoplasty surgeon in istanbul, Turkey. Dr. Hasan Duygulu and his team provide their patients with a high-quality aesthetic experience.
Rhinoplasty cost vary based on factors like surgeon’s experience, procedure complexity, and location. Prioritize surgeon qualifications for optimal results and consider personalized quotes during consultations.