How is Nose Aesthetics Performed?
Rhinoplasty operation is very important in terms of both aesthetic appearance and respiratory tract. Therefore, as a result of discussions with a good plastic surgeon, it should be decided whether this operation will be performed or not. The pre- and post-operative period of rhinoplasty is as important as the operation moment. Rhinoplasty operation includes the following steps;
- As a result of the meetings with the aesthetic surgeon, if the patient is suitable for the operation, the operation process begins.
- If the patient’s health history is suitable for the operation, the physician physically examines the nose. While examining, he pays attention to the following points;
- To the skin of the nose
- Internal and external structure of the nose
- Some blood tests are requested to analyze the patient’s suitability for the operation.
- The use of drugs that prevent clotting should be stopped at least two weeks before. Since these drugs prevent clotting, they negatively affect the healing process.
- The use of tobacco and tobacco products should be suspended because these products prolong the healing process.
Who Are The Right Candidates For Nose Aesthetics?
In order to have a rhinoplasty operation, some health problems should not be present. If the patient has the following health problems, he cannot have a rhinoplasty operation.
• Body Dysmorphic Disorder; Dysmorphic disorder is a psychiatric illness. This disease is the state of not liking one’s own image. After the nose operation, these patients may not be satisfied with their appearance again. This can result in both sociological and psychological problems.
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea; It can be defined as the obstruction of the airway during sleep. In patients with this disease, doctors should be more careful as nasal problems may occur before surgery. The patient’s respiratory tract is supported by devices such as CPAP so that this problem does not come to the fore during rhinoplasty.
• Bleeding Disorders; Bleeding disorders are undesirable for any operation. This is also very important for those who have rhinoplasty. Non-coagulation of the blood can cause serious health problems after the operation. Before the operation, the patient’s drug history and current drug use should be asked. If the patient is using blood thinners and drugs that prevent blood clotting, the use of these drugs should be suspended.
Celebrities who have had rhinoplasty
Celebrity Nose Aesthetics, Before and After Images, Which Celebrity Has Nose Aesthetics?
Many celebrities abroad have had rhinoplasty. These vowels can be listed as follows;
- Angelina Jolie
- Blake Lively
- Bella Hadid
- Ariana Grande
- Kim Kardashian
- Scarlett Johansson
Celebrities who have rhinoplasty are not only women, but men also have rhinoplasty. Male celebrities who have had rhinoplasty can be listed as follows;
- Zac Efron
- Ashton Kutcher
- Michael Jackson
- Tom Cruise
- Matt Dillon
- Johnny Depp
- Ryan Gosling
What are the Types of Nose Aesthetics?
Nose surgery is the most common type of plastic surgery. While rhinoplasty is generally applied to correct the deformities of the nose, it is applied to eliminate respiratory tract imbalances in some patients. There are basically two types of rhinoplasty type. These are;
Open Rhinoplasty; In this type of rhinoplasty, a small incision is made between the nostrils and the procedure is performed. With the help of this incision, the surgeon’s field of view widens. There are two reasons for this operation;
- Advanced nasal deformity
- The patient has had rhinoplasty before
The biggest advantage of this application is that the surgeon’s field of view is wide, but in this application, the healing time of the wounds increases.
Closed Rhinoplasty; The incision is made through the nostrils. The surgeon’s field of view is limited in this application. The biggest advantage of this type of rhinoplasty is that the healing process takes place more quickly. There is no suture scar after this operation. With this technique, those with smaller deformities are repaired.