Eyebrow Lift (Brow Lift) Turkey
What is a Brow Lift?
Our brow lift in Turkey offers natural-looking results that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!Eyebrow lift surgery is an aesthetic procedure performed to eliminate forehead sagging, wrinkles, and frown lines. Eyebrow lift surgery is performed in three different ways. Depending on the individual’s needs, endoscopic, direct, and classic eyebrow lift procedures are applied. Under general anesthesia, the skin is repositioned and the texture of the eyebrows is shaped.
Skin structure can loosen due to factors such as aging, tobacco use, irregular skin care, stress, and air pollution. Sagging eyebrows can result from the skin’s looseness. Sagging eyebrows can lead to a tired and older-looking appearance. Through aesthetic procedures, weakened muscles in the eyebrow structure can be improved. The balance of cheek and eye structure is restored, and a more youthful and plump appearance is achieved in the skin.
Overview of Eyebrow Lift (Brow Lift)
Get In Contact With Us
Types Of Eyebrow Lift
Are you looking for a cost-effective solution to aging? Our eyebrow lift Turkey more than meets your expectations!
Am I A Suitable Candidate For Brow Lift?
Considering a brow lift in Istanbul? Our aesthetic clinic offers exceptional care and attention to detail to ensure the best possible results!Eyebrow lift cosmetic surgery is performed to treat the eyebrow structure. People over the age of 40 who commonly have signs of aging often prefer it, but healthy individuals over the age of 18 can undergo the procedure if they have the following indications:
- People with low eyebrows,
- Those who have tired-looking eyes,
- Those who have frown lines between the eyebrows can get a brow lift,
- Those who have deep and prominent forehead wrinkles can also undergo a brow lift surgery.
Is Eyebrow Lift Permanent?
Is Eyebrow Lift Painful?
Recovery Process After Brow Lift
After the surgery, stitches are removed after 1 week. The dissolvable stitches will dissolve on their own. Swelling, bruising, and edema can occur in the face during this time. Cold compresses can be applied to reduce swelling. Pain medications prescribed by the doctor should be taken if necessary.
Don't Worry, Here’s What You Want To Know About Eyebrow Lift Surgery
Looking for a trusted and experienced clinic for your brow lift in Istanbul? Our team of experts is here to help!
I am very scared of surgery, but I want to improve the appearance of my eyebrows and eyes. Is eyebrow lift risky?
Will there be visible stitch marks after eyebrow lift?
Do I need to change my ID/passport/driver's license photo after eyebrow lift?
My eyes don't look good because my eyebrows are sagging. Is eyebrow lift enough for me, or do I also need eye surgery?
How long does it take to recover from eyebrow lift? I regularly exercise. When can I return to my workouts?
I'm 38 years old. There are lines and sagging on my forehead, so the appearance of my eyebrows is also sagging. Am I a suitable candidate for eyebrow lift?
Eyebrow Lift Before After
What Should Be Done Before Brow Lift?
- During the physical examination, the appropriate treatment method is determined and routine check-up tests are performed.
- For general anesthesia, the patient should come to the surgery on an empty stomach.
- Aspirin and herbal teas should be stopped at least 1 week before surgery.
- If there is a regularly used medication, the doctor should be informed.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption should be stopped at least 3 weeks before surgery.
- The skin should be left clean before the surgery, and no chemical products should come into contact with the skin.
What Should Be Done After Brow Lift Surgery?
- After the surgery is completed, the eye, nose, and mouth areas are wrapped with a bandage, leaving them open. The bandages are removed two days later.
- Stitches are removed after one week.
- After the dressings are removed, the patient can take a shower.
- To achieve a successful outcome, smoking and alcohol consumption should be avoided for one month after surgery.
- Bruising, swelling, and edema are common side effects.
- Tightness and numbness in the face may be observed, which is not a cause for concern and will eventually subside. Only medication prescribed by the doctor should be used.
- To protect the face from the sun, sunscreen should be used, and wearing sunglasses and a hat is recommended.
- To avoid any impact, the head should be kept elevated.
- Heavy sports and exercises should be avoided until full recovery.
- Eating healthy and drinking plenty of water is important for a healthy recovery process. Normal daily activities can be resumed after two weeks.
Steps of Brow Lift
The patient is put to sleep by applying general anesthesia.
The Incision Procedure
Small incisions are made on the scalp.
The eyebrows are lifted upwards. If there is excess tissue, it is removed.
After the lifting procedure is completed, the incisions are closed with either stitches or skin adhesives.
Eyebrow Lift Cost Turkey
Considering a eyebrow lift surgery? Our aesthetic clinic in Turkey offers top-notch treatment at a competitive price!The cost of eyebrow lift surgery varies depending on the country where it is performed. The pricing of the procedure is determined by the details of the operation, the expertise of the doctor, and the clinic. Turkey has the most affordable eyebrow lift surgery costs among the countries. On average, the brow lift cost in Turkey is around $3,000.
|Eyebrow Lift||Turkey||United Kingdom||USA|
|Cost||2000$ - 3500$||5000£ - 6000£||7000$ - 1000$|
Get In Contact With Us
Want to know more about the price and options for eyebrow lift surgery in Turkey? Contact us today for a free consultation!
Eyebrow Lift Procedure at Hasan Duygulu
Brow Lift What Our Patients Think?
Facelift What Our Patients Think?
Hello, how can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Anyone over the age of 18 can have a brow lift. However, the ideal age is over 40, as sagging of the skin due to aging typically occurs within this age range.
The duration of a brow lift surgery depends on the details of the procedure, and typically takes between 1 to 2 hours.
If there is significant sagging in the forehead and eye area, eyelid surgery and brow lift surgery can be performed together. This can improve the overall appearance of the eye area, resulting in a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
The effects of a brow lift surgery typically last around 10-12 years on average. The longevity of the procedure’s effects can vary depending on a person’s lifestyle and the quality of the surgery.